This year I turned 23 and it was a pretty good birthday.
The two girls that share the same little office space with me got me the candy bouquet. Lexie got me some lip gloss and milk duds. Heidi got me some lotion and a brooch. Cory's parents got me a gift card and thanks mom and dad for the money to get me some new clothes.
The flowers in the corner are from Cory. They were so beautiful!
The munchkins decorated for me and I forgot to mention that Parker made me the paper airplane you see on the table. Overall it was a great day.
I blew out all the candles in one breath which means my wish was supposed to come true. As you can see Spencer wasn't too excited that I blew out the candles. I think he thought he was supposed to blow them.

No comments:
Post a Comment