Thursday, October 13, 2011

Boys

 Over the past month I have been juggling my time between three boys other than Bryce. They are so cute and I love to hug and kiss them whenever I can, granted they are 6 months old and I nanny them so it's ok.
The one in the blue and white is Declan and he is so smiley and giggles all the time. The one next to him is Gavin and he is the big boy who is pretty serious but also has a cute laugh when he smiles. Last there is Owen. Owen has fluffy hair and is so calm, but when you get him laughing he is all smiles. I watch these three between my other job. I help with them and stuff around the house so I pretty much get to play house all day and when you work with cuties like this how can you not love it.

I had to add this one just because Declan's face was so funny.

2 comments:

Katie Wells said...

Oh, my adorable. Can you please bring these three boys to my studio???

Alexia said...

Your so lucky that you get to be with them everyday. Hope you enjoy your job.