Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lamb of God

Two Saturdays ago Bryce and I went to the ASU Gammage theater and watched this choral/orchestra concert called Lamb of God. It was about the last few days of Christ's life. There were people reading the story and soloists as characters from his life (ex. Peter- he was AMAZING and Mary, ect) It was absolutely BREATHTAKING! Bryce bought the CD and the next day I had to listen to it again.

Just outside the theater

5 comments:

mom and dad said...

Oh how sweet. Thanks I know you did this blog just for your mom and dad.

Rebecca said...

So this is the lucky boy. I love concerts and miss them so much I used to go in Idaho all the time.

Unknown said...

So who is that boy with his arm around you?!

Kasey said...

YES! Finally a picture! haha love you girl! Sounds like fun!

Kris and Cath said...

Um... Time for a Melissa/catherine phone chat!!! We have some major catching up to do;) great photo, you look beautiful!