Labor Day weekend Heidi's family and I headed down to Cliff, NM to spend some time with Andrew and Alena. We went on a hike that Saturday and it was nice weather and a great hike with water to play in.
 |
| Elijah, Kurstyn, Lexi |
|
|
|
|
 |
| Kurstyn on the hike | | | | | | | | |
|
|
|
Kurstyn found herself a great walking stick on the way up and here she is showing it off.
 |
| Spencer, Elijah |
|
 |
| Me, Spencer |
This was the only picture with me in it. I was the designated watcher of Spencer in the water. By the time we were done I'm pretty sure his diaper weighed 7lbs from all the water.
 |
| Kurstyn |
This is what happens when two little girls get a hold of your camera without you knowing. They start taking pictures of who know what. I found one of Kurstyn's shoe but she's a cutie so I had to put this up.
 |
| This is for you mom :) |
The rest of our time there consisted of riding horses which I love and taking pictures. Heidi snapped this one after we finished her family pictures and yes it was only to be funny. It was nice to just relax over the holiday. Thanks Andrew and Alena for letting us come stay. Love you!
4 comments:
You should've taken Bryce with you!
Thank you for naming this blog after my former self.
Girl! Your hair is getting long!! Glad you had fun :)
Sorry Missy we had nothing elts to do.
Post a Comment