Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Weekend Home

 A couple of weekends ago Bryce and I headed home to meet the folks and spend some time in my neighborhood. We left early Friday morning and on the way we stopped at his grandparents to meet them. I warned Bryce that when we go home we do projects. We showed up and right away got started doing work.
Bryce and I sorting through grapes for grape juice
 Saturday morning we had the missionaries over for breakfast as usual and then we got started right back into the projects. I started into making grape juice and mom, dad, and Bryce started chopping onions from the garden.
Bryce got a little teary eyed doing this project. 
 After that dad and Bryce headed out to fix the roof on the chicken coop.

Me making grape juice

My work
I finally took him away from the work and we headed out on the four wheeler and took a tour around the town. We stayed till Sunday and went to sacrament with my family and then headed out. On the way home we saw this car and I had to take a picture.

We had a great weekend and yummy food and it was good to see friends and family.

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

Your next visit needs to be to Provo!!

Alexia said...

So cute.So cute.