The other day I was running a little late for work (for what reasons you'll find out soon) When I showed up I went and talked to my supervisor and told her I was sorry for being late. She told me it was fine but that when I put my stuff down she wanted to talk to me about Counselor Support. I came back and we headed to the break area where I saw my whole team. At this point I thought we were having a whole team meeting but as we got closer my team yelled surprise and Kelcie turned around and walked away. My team had planned a little surprise for me. They just told me how much they appreciated me and that I was a good supervisor and that they wanted to say thank you. To do so they gave me this

and a gift card to Bath and Body. It was so sweet, especially because there was no reason for it. The next day I went into Curves and one of the women that workout there came up to me and said, "I brought you Daffodils." I was so surprised. She told me that March can be dreary sometimes and she brought them to brighten my month.
They are so pretty and it was so sweet of her to think of me! I really do love being at Curves because the people are so great to be around.
Also during that shift I was working with the manager Amy and she asked me if I had tried a salad kit that we were giving to the ladies. I told her that I didn't get paid till next week and I didn't have lettuce to try it. As she left she handed me an envelope and said someone left it for me. I opened it and inside was a $20 bill with a note that said, "Go get some lettuce, and have a great weekend." It was so sweet! The past few days I've just felt so loved. All the good things that happened made me wonder if something bad was ahead but I thought I should forget that and just enjoy.
P.S. I ran 8 miles with Kristin and her mom last Saturday and I finally feel excited about the half marathon.

and a gift card to Bath and Body. It was so sweet, especially because there was no reason for it. The next day I went into Curves and one of the women that workout there came up to me and said, "I brought you Daffodils." I was so surprised. She told me that March can be dreary sometimes and she brought them to brighten my month.
Also during that shift I was working with the manager Amy and she asked me if I had tried a salad kit that we were giving to the ladies. I told her that I didn't get paid till next week and I didn't have lettuce to try it. As she left she handed me an envelope and said someone left it for me. I opened it and inside was a $20 bill with a note that said, "Go get some lettuce, and have a great weekend." It was so sweet! The past few days I've just felt so loved. All the good things that happened made me wonder if something bad was ahead but I thought I should forget that and just enjoy.
P.S. I ran 8 miles with Kristin and her mom last Saturday and I finally feel excited about the half marathon.

7 comments:
I'm sorry I couldn't be there for the party but I signed the card! You are awesome!
Nice. when are you running your half marathon??? and when? how fun!
You are loved!
p.s. I love peanut butter M&M's! So Yum!
Oh, I am wishing you lived at my house so you could share your PB M&Ms!! You are very loved. :)
I'm with steph, I may have a slight addiction to peanut butter m&ms. You deserve it miss.
You with your doomsday predictions. Just enjoy the great stuff and roll with the punches. Sounds like you have some really wonderful people in your life!
The reason you are so loved is because everyone whats to know me so they are nice to you hoping that one day you will introduce them to me. JK
I love you too Missy everyone loves you because you are an amazing girl. Who is so kind, loving, selfless, serving, caring giving and most of all luck to have me for a sister.
Post a Comment