Friday, June 20, 2008

Strawberry Days!!!

Strawberry Days was quite enjoyable this year. I was so excited to go when my roommate decided to go. I went last year with Scott, Lindsay, Randy, and Kristen, and had a great time. I went with my roommate Kate and her friend Brittany and some friends of Brittany. I must say that one of the best reasons to go to the rodeo is to get the Strawberries and Cream.
Low and behold my cup of strawberries and cream. They were so good that I was tempted to get another one, but that would have required crawling over people and I wasn't in the mood for that.
This would be starting from the left Me, Kate, and Brittany. I really had a Good time, and because I did I thought I would add a few clips so you could all get a little bit of the excitement.



This would be Saddle Bronc. This was pretty fun to watch.

This was the main event. The BULL RIDING. I really like going to rodeos, but unfortunately my favorite event of the rodeo I wasn't able record. For some reason my camera didn't record the Wild Cow Milking. I love watching this. I'm not sure if it is the fact that I'm watching 3 grown men chase around (more like be dragged around) by a wild cow in their efforts to milk the cow. However for your entertainment I was able to find a video from last nights festivities. Enjoy. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/579828/wild_cow_milking/

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Love your hair in the top picture. You're such a cutie!