I just have to tell all that I PASSED my CNA test! I'm so excited. I was a little worried, but know I have no need to worry. I found it in my mail this morning. Now that I have the certification I just need to find a job (that's the part I'm really worried about.)Saturday, June 28, 2008
I DID IT!!!
I just have to tell all that I PASSED my CNA test! I'm so excited. I was a little worried, but know I have no need to worry. I found it in my mail this morning. Now that I have the certification I just need to find a job (that's the part I'm really worried about.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yeah Yeah Yeah for you! I'm so proud and excited for you sis! You are awesome and amazing and I bet anyone would be happy to have you work for them. I love you!
Congrats missy!
Hooray! How exciting! Your patients will be so lucky to have you for a nurse. : )
YAY MISSY! That's awesome! Don't even worry about getting a job because it'll be easy with your smarts, looks and personality they would be stupid not to hire you :)
Missy
Now you are the HOT nurse that the patients are going to dream about. To bad you don’t get to ware that sexy little white dress, the white nurse hat with some sassy stilettos.
You look pretty cute in your scrubs. I am excited for you.
See I told you that you did not need to worry. You are a smart cookie, you get that from me.=)
Love you
Congrats Missy! Your mom told us all about it at church. She was so proud of you.
Post a Comment