Sunday, June 1, 2008

I fell victim!

I have now been surrounded with blogs for some time now and have enjoyed each of them thoroughly. I couldn't handle the pressure any more to start my own. I wasn't really pressured it just seemed like the cool thing to do so I didn't want to be left out. So I decided to start one up. I probably won't post that often but I thought it was a great way to let people know what has been going on. Well I think that does it for the first one, we'll see how this turns out.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Yippee, yippee, yeah, yeah - Can't wait for more!!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Blogs are my favoritest way to keep up on everyone's lives and their happenings. Keep us posted!!

Greedy Kristian said...

You've finally arrive! Good to have you. Now get bloggin'.

Rebecca said...

I am happy you are blogging it is going to become addicting. Trust me you will see

Kasey said...

magic. :)