Saturday, August 17, 2013

Summer Part 2

 I forgot to mention that Cory and I saw the last of our Broadway shows. Sister Act was pretty funny. We had such a good time with all the the musicals we watched.
 The next weekend after the reunion we went camping with two other couples, Joe and Brittany, and Spencer and Alicia. We had such a good time. We went past Payson into the mountains and the weather was beautiful. We found a great spot off the road and set up.
 Cory hard at work so we could have a fire. He is so handsome.  Joe spent about an hour digging and making our fire pit.
 We also had lots of great food here as well. Roasted hotdogs, smores, pancakes, tinfoil dinners, and delicious peach cobbler.
 We played ladder ball, which is a lot of fun and Cory and I won. We played horseshoes, cards, and went shooting.
 We also found this ladybug nest. I've never seen so many ladybugs.

 Brittany and Alicia. These girls are so fun.
 Found a horny toad. (It's the one on the on the wood)
 Brittany was a little tired and we had already packed up the tents so she enjoyed the ground.
 We enjoyed just sitting around and talking with each other and sitting around the fire.

No comments: