The second weekend after our wedding we went to the Penrod reunion which is the other side of Cory's family. We had a great time. Cory's grandparents on that side gave us camping gear so we would have stuff to camp with.
We played games and sat around and enjoyed each others company. They had a washer tournament and Cory and I played his niece and nephew.
We beat them and then played another pair of kids and beat them but when we were matched against adults we held up right until the end.
We also jumped into the horseshoe tournament and had a good time doing that.
| Erika and Kade relaxing. |
| Chey entertaining us. |
We played games, talked, and listened to Chey and Kendall play the guitar and sing. It was fun getting to know the other side of Cory's family and to just relax and enjoy.

2 comments:
I love family reunions! We had one this summer and we went camping-my favorite! You two are troopers!
I wish Daniel and I could go camping!
Post a Comment