Friday, August 24, 2012

Reception #1

 When Cory and I party we go all out which is why we did three receptions. That and the fact that we grew up in different places and reside in another. Here are just a few pictures of the reception in New Mexico at Joel and Sherry Foutz's house. Their backyard was perfect. Luckily for me I have 3 AMAZING sisters who came to the reception and put it all together for me while Cory and I were in Mexico. The decorations were beautiful! Click here to take a look.  Heidi took pictures for me at the other receptions and she did a great job.

 I loved my cake and the best part was the maker loved my design so much that he asked to buy the bottom portion back to put in his shop for display. We only paid for the top layer and when the cake arrived he added another layer of cake for free!
 I was so happy to see some of my friends and glad that most of my family were able to make it.


Cake cutting time
Deciding what we were going to do.
Yes we smashed it. It only happens once, why not.
Our first dance together married.

 When you have three receptions your car gets trashed just about every time. We had confetti all over the place after the temple and this time if you look inside the car it was full of shredded paper!

It was a great reception and I couldn't have done it without all my family there to help, even my nieces and nephews who took gifts and showed people to where to come in at. Love you all!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

THE WEDDING WAS SO MUCH FUN AND I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS OVER. I AM A LITTLE SAID BECAUSE IT WAS SO MUCH FUN TO LOOK FORWARD TOO. I LOVED YOUR DRESS AND THE RECEPTION THAT I ATTENDED WAS BEAUTIFUL. LOVE YOU TONS AND MISS YOU MORE.