Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wedding Weekend

Last week was a wedding packed week. First I flew into Salt Lake for my best friend Carrie's wedding. The night I got there I went to their rehearsal dinner and it was a lot of fun and yummy food.
(Carrie and Me) Isn't she so BEAUTIFUL!
It was really fun because I was able to stay with her the night before and so Wednesday morning I went with her to get her hair done.
They were married in the Salt Lake Temple and it was so beautiful there. This was the first time I've been a part of the wedding party and so I went to the temple and waited outside with her bouquet.The happy couple (Carrie and Bryson) Both of them are my really good friends. They are two of the best people I know and couldn't be more perfect for each other. Plus they look great together.
(Carrie's parents and Bryson's parents) It was neat because Carrie's mom kept asking me to make sure certain things happened and help her do things. It was great and I loved doing every part of it.
The reception was great. They had and an old fogie band playing in the background. I took my turn dancing with an old man and another old man that played in the band. (There wasn't any younger men and usually younger men can't dance as well.
(Adrienne, Me, Cassie)
It was a lot of fun because I was able to see some of my friends that I had left in Utah.
(Megan, Kim, Aubrey, Brittan, Me, Amanda, Laura, Kasey)
Look at these hotties!
I caught Carrie's bouquet. This was bouquet number 5. I'm beginning to think too many bouquets adds on years instead of being the next one in line to marry. ;) Carrie's mom told me this was going to be the lucky one. The only problem is 4 is my lucky number not 5. Then I remembered that I have caught 5 but only kept 4 so I decided that was a good idea. It was so much fun and I'm so happy for them.
Next I drove from Utah down to NM for another best friend's wedding.
(Sheleeha and her Dad)

(Sheleeha, Me, Kenny)
I've known Kenny since Kindergarten and Sheleeha just about as long. We have been friends all growing up and I was so happy to see them married. She also looks so beautiful.
(Shane, Gabe, Me, Sterling, Jacob) that's right I have two men on each arm!
Their wedding was like a small high school reunion and it was great to see so many people. They were married up near Durango, CO.
(Kenny, Sheleeha, Jacob, Me, Natalie) I drove Jacob and Natalie up with me. We had a great time.
(Me and Sheleeha)
It was beautiful and also a lot of fun.
After Jacob and I drove home and stopped by another reception for a friend, Lacie Sherwood. I didn't get any pictures but she was just as beautiful as the others. It was a fun week and I was so happy for all of them.

1 comment:

Paige said...

SOOOO fun! I love weddings! You look beautiful... Just like always. I'm so happy that you caught the bouquet! One time I caught the bouquet and Austin caught the garder (how do you spell that?) at the same wedding... then we got engaged months after that... the trick is that you marry the person that catches the garder with you... just try and align the stars next bouquet catch. Miss you!!