Well I'm here and have been for about 3 weeks. I can't believe how quickly time has gone by. When I showed up on Tuesday I found this on the front door of Heidi's house.
This is a picture of me under the hot sun and the arrows are pointing to sweat dripping off my body. I thought it was a pretty good description. It actually hasn't been too bad but I think we are getting ready for heat. Right now I'm writing this at 7:36 and it is 102 degrees!
Things are pretty good so far. I really like my ward. They are so friendly. I am still on the job hunt but when I find one it will be the right one so I'm enjoying my time off. Heidi and I have been painting her house and I've been on a few dates along with lots of ward activities. I need to take more pictures to document things but I'm enjoying myself so far and I'll try to keep up a little more.
Things are pretty good so far. I really like my ward. They are so friendly. I am still on the job hunt but when I find one it will be the right one so I'm enjoying my time off. Heidi and I have been painting her house and I've been on a few dates along with lots of ward activities. I need to take more pictures to document things but I'm enjoying myself so far and I'll try to keep up a little more.

4 comments:
This is exciting and wonderful! Glad to hear you are settling in alright:) Love you girl
I LOVE Arizona! I'm so glad you're enjoying it :]
already a few dates? Wow missy you go girl!
I'm so happy for you! It sounds like you are having a great time. miss you!
Post a Comment