This past weekend there was a Tri-ward activity that involved 80's dancing. This was the first time I've ever gone. (It's actually a pretty big thing around here that people love to do) Well I didn't have any 80's clothing but I knew that one of my coworkers would have plenty and here is the end result.
I contributed the shoes (of course) and the bracelets.
Here is the rest of us. It was a lot of fun and I could see myself going again.
(Amanda, Me, Kasey, Carlee)
Here is the rest of us. It was a lot of fun and I could see myself going again.

4 comments:
Love the outfit :)
I love you Missy But your outfit is so nasty. I love it. That is what makes it so awesome. I am glad you had fun. Was the music all 80's as well. If so when Daniel and I come we will have to find one of
these Dances because my man is in love with the
80's.
Wow...just...wow! That outfit and the hair...wow! You look awesome sista! How fun.
You look HAWT 80's style Missy!I'm sure you were the best lookin' chica at the dance. Hope it was fun!
Miss ya bunches!
Linz
Post a Comment