Homecoming week was here again. It was filled with all kinds of fun as usual and I took a few pictures to show you.
(Kasey and Carrie in line for blue pancakes)
(Carrie and Kasey eating blue pancakes waiting for parade to start)
I didn't get any pictures of the parade, I forgot and then at the game we were on the third row...from the top, so not the best seats but we won the game which was great. It was a pretty fun day. Crazy to think it's my last homecoming as a student.

4 comments:
Sometime you and I will have to go to Homecoming as alumni. Someday I shall retire and then you will be living your life but maybe we can squeeze it in. love you mom
DUDEEEE Sa! We were right by the band. It was freaking loud. But it was awesome. I could actually see what was going on...not that I understood it but I could see it :-)
Cute earrings! Did you get your ears pierced??
Missy those panckes look nasty. Still love you.
Post a Comment