The other day some co-workers of mine typed their names into Urban Dictionary to find out what it said about their name. I decided to try it and here are a few definitions.
Definition #1
Hottest girl in the known universe
wow, you look like melissa
Definition #2
The kind of girl who has beautiful eyes. And is super beautiful. There aren't any guys who don't think she is. She loves long relationships and wants to fall in love with the right person. Is very caring, and will never hurt you. She may make mistakes, but in the long run, she is the best thing you will ever have.
Melissa is beautiful, caring, loving
Oh stop I'm blushing...
There must be some awesome Melissas out there. Thanks mom and dad for picking such a great name!
(Of course I went through and found the best ones they had!)
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have never even heard of this dictionary. I am going to do the same.
Yeah...you're lucky most of the Adrienne ones are way crude and some are just plain mean...
I totally second all that stuff the dictionary said!!
Ha! So funny. I'm off to see what the Urban Dictionary has to say about me. Probably something about yodeling and playing with Peter and the goats on the mountain.
Anywho...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you sweety! I hope it was a good one. I know the kids interrupted your birthday dinner so I'll call tomorrow and see how your day went. Love you tons!
Post a Comment