Friday, January 15, 2010

Love is in the air

This last weekend was full of wedding receptions for me. I had three friends get married on the same day, Thursday. This is Amber from work and her husband Andrew. She looked so beautiful.
Amber is the daughter of Robbie and Karen Bosco. Robbie Bosco was the quarterback for BYU and led them to the 1984 National Championship.
I went with a few of my friends from work. This is Brittany and her husband Hector. They are so fun.
This is Kristen, also from work, and Carrie. It was a lot of fun.
After this reception Carrie and I drove up to American Fork to Lisa's reception (she was in the RS presidency with me). Friday I drove up to South Jordan to Tenigha Manning's reception. It was a lot of fun. Afterward I decided to count up all the people that know who have either just recently married or who are engaged and I came up with 21 people. That means a lot more receptions to attend, should be fun.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Wedding receptions are so fun to go to. I love that you get to see how happy the couple is, and also how pretty the party is.

Brittany Perez said...

The newlyweds are cute but that interracial couple is super sexy!

Katie Wells said...

Wow, I thought spring was the time for lovebirds . . . I guess winter romances are what it's all about now! Enjoy all the good food and desserts at the receptions!