Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Still here

We are still here. I feel like I cannot keep up with this thing but I want to continue to post on here because one day I'm going to print it off and have a great journal with pictures. 
Lots has happened since I last posted but here are a few highlights. Awhile back I told Cory we needed to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather before it got hot, so we decided to go on a hike. Desert hiking is a little different. There is not much shade, lots of cactus and rattlesnakes (which I'm glad we didn't see although several people on the way down told us they were on the path just a few hundred feet down.) I clung to Cory the whole way down. 

The view was really pretty and Jack even had a good time. 

At the top there is a little pool area and petroglyphs. They were pretty fun to see. 


We tried to enjoy the nice weather especially because it is starting to warm up and we will be hunkered down inside with the AC on. 
Dayna and Justin were sealed in the end of March. It was such a beautiful sealing and they are expecting a little girl. I'm so happy for them and can't wait to see that sweet baby. 
Cory and I did the Stunt Run with Tom and his wife Erin. (Tom and Cory and in the CM major and have almost every class together.) It was a fun race. It was like wipeout in a race form. 
Jack and Dixie. We love hanging out with our cousins. 
Easter came and Jack had a fun time playing with some cars the Easter Bunny brought him. 
The end of April me and a few of Heidi's friends through a mustache baby shower, It turned out so well. She only has about two weeks and I'm so excited to see baby Caleb. He is going to be so cute!
The party favor was my contribution and after watching a youtube video I learned how to make tags. 
And finally here is a cute picture of Jack in his hat because who doesn't want to see that cute face. 

No comments: