So wedding day finally came. I told Cory that morning that I couldn't believe we finally made it. Here are some of the pictures of that day.
A girl from work had this hanger made for me. I thought it was so cute.
This is the dress that I was sealed in. It was my Grandmother Teuscher's wedding dress. Several of us did a session before the sealing and they had me wear a regular temple dress but the temple president allowed me to wear this dress for the sealing. It was pretty neat.
Newly Married!
![]() |
| Everyone that came to the temple with us. Thanks everyone! |
![]() |
| Cory's family minus two brothers. |
![]() |
| First time everyone in my family was together! |
Here are just a few of the pictures we took at the temple. Thanks Katie for doing these for us.
![]() |
| Sassy Shoes |
![]() |
| The final product. It turned out great! |
That weekend in Manti there was a car show going on. When Cory and I drove in we saw this old purple truck on the side of the road. I told Cory that we needed it for our wedding because it was the perfect color. Well later that day in the parking lot of my hotel there was the purple truck parked outside with the owner inside. So I walked over with Katie and told her I was getting married the next day and asked if she would be willing to let us use it to take some pictures. She said yes and they turned out great.
![]() | ||||||
| The couple that let us borrow their car. |
After the sealing we had a dinner across the street for those who came to the temple. When we were done we changed and came out to find our car completely trashed. My siblings said it was payback for the times I trashed their cars.
After we cleaned it up a bit we headed to Salt Lake City so we could catch a plane to Cozumel, Mexico the next day. That blog to come soon.





















5 comments:
I am so happy for you Melissa! Marriage is the best! And I love that you got married in Manti-it's such a gorgeous temple! And you look fabulous of course!!
MELISSA!!!!!! Everything looked so beautiful... especially you! Congratulations!
Missy your pictures look beautiful. I wish I could've been there.
You're so beautiful! I loved your shoes and bouquet! And being sealed in your grandmother's dress is so sweet and awesome! Congrats!
This is SO exciting! What a beautiful and special day;) I love the dress you were sealed in, that is so special. I am happy for you:)
Post a Comment