I went to several ward Christmas parties this last year. The sister missionaries asked if I would go on splits with them so they could make it to several parties on the same day. After I headed over to Heidi and Darren's because I was borrowing some of their decorations for my own ward's activity.
I just thought these pictures of Spencer and I were fun.
These two are by far my favorite.
I was in charge of my ward's party and it turned out great. We had a people from my ward and Heidi's ward play and sing some of the best Christmas music I've ever heard. (Heidi's idea) Also I video taped children from her ward and asked them questions about Christmas (also Heidi's idea) It turned out great and you can watch it here. Afterward we ate dessert and made graham cracker houses.
It was an ugly sweater Christmas party and I love that my sweater was too big for me and Cory's was too small. (Thanks mom for sending it to me. I received lots of compliments on it.)
I made a hogan on the left and this is Cory's two story house. Not too bad.

2 comments:
You are so silly misses hogan house. I love that mom sent you her sweeter.
I liked the video. Great job did you edit it you self.
Post a Comment