Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thanksgiving

  This Thanksgiving I flew into Idaho Falls and spent it with Brad and Katie. Mom, Dad, Randy, Kristin, and Asher came up as well. It was so much fun. Kristin convinced me to run a 5k with her Thanksgiving morning. When I agreed I had Arizona weather in my mind and when I got off the phone with her I realized I was going to be in Idaho. Luckily it was a beautiful day for a run and it was a great way to start off eating all the food I was planning on eating that day. 
 We did pretty well and came in around 25 min or so. They didn't time it because it was just a fun run. 
Then it was off to preparing the last minute things for our feast.
All the yummy food!
 
Some of the munchkins I was able to spend time with. It was so nice to see these families since I hadn't seen them since I left Provo. We had lots of fun and of course went Black Friday shopping. I don't think it matters where you are Black Friday is crazy. Every year I think I'll just stay home and get a decent nights sleep and every year I go. Thanks Brad and Katie for a wonderful time.

No comments: