Halloween came and went and now it's the second week in November. My parents, Alena, Andrew, and Kurstyn came over for Halloween and it was so good to have them all here. To start everything off we went to Darren and Heidi's trunk-or-treat.
 |
| Cowboy Elijah |
 |
| Pirate Spencer and Lexi |
 |
| Mad Scientist Parker |
Afterward we all sat around and made caramel apples. If you haven't done this before I recommend it, plus it is simple.
 |
| Yummy |
We crushed up candy and rolled the apples in it just to make it a bit tastier.
 |
| As you can see I highly enjoyed it. |
It was so great to have more family around. Halloween night Andrew and I took the kids around the neighborhood and there was a haunted house just up the street. Parker begged us to take him. Lexi, Parker, Kurstyn, Andrew, and I all went inside. It was a really good haunted house, which means pretty scary. Poor Lexi and Parker came out completely shaken and said they would never do that again.
 |
| Me after swallowing the live worm I saw on top of the whip cream |
On a side note my ward held a Fear Factor night. This is me just after eating gummy worms and live worms covered in whip cream. I would have won had the boy next to me not shoved his face in his dish causing most of it to land elsewhere other than his mouth. I'm actually glad I did this one and not the live crickets.
2 comments:
oh my goodness you did not! ah! poor worm!!!!
Gross Missy that is so nasty. Where is a picture of Kurysten.
Post a Comment