Sunday, July 31, 2011

The boys

The other day Heidi's boys were in need of a serious hair cut so I volunteered with no hair cutting experience to do the job. This was the end result.
I must say they did look pretty cute.
A couple of weeks ago Heidi and Darren took off for the weekend on an anniversary getaway while I watched the three boys. So we decided to have a party. We built a fort and watched Harry Potter 4.
The baby kept pulling things down so we had to finally put him to bed, but we had so much fun and ate pizza and candy. We slept in the fort which the boys loved. It wasn't the best sleep I've had but if it made them happy that's all that mattered.
The final product which used every chair and even the mop to hold it up. Fun times!

3 comments:

Justin and Ashley said...

Melissa! I miss you! It looks like you have had quite a busy, busy summer! What are your plans for the future? Not thinking of coming back to Provo anytime soon... are you? I'm sorry I haven't stayed in touch very well since you left, it has been a pretty crazy summer for us too!

Rebecca said...

Cool Missy. Good idea on the mop. Looks like fun.

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.