Friday, April 1, 2011

The end is near...

or rather the end of my undergrad career is near. Things are winding down and I can't believe how fast things are coming to an end. This weekend is General Conference, next weekend is Ben's baptism/Natalie's blessing/Asher's birthday, the weekend after that is my half marathon and the start of finals, and finally exactly three weeks from today I will have walked across the stage and completed my undergraduate education. I only have one week left at Curves and I'm honestly going to miss it. I just love the women that I work with and will really miss it, but as it all draws nearer I feel more and more like it is time for new adventures and I'm pretty excited about it.

1 comment:

Katie Wells said...

Leaving one fantastic part of your life to start another one. It's going to be great--you make everything awesome!