Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day Fun

Valentines Day was great! Thank you mom for sending the fun package with all the Valentines stuff. My roommates said it was like Christmas of love.
(The front row of coloring books and things on top was from my mother. Behind was from Kasey)
Kasey absolutely loves Valentines Day so she went all out with making Valentines Day cards and making this adorable heart shaped cake, the only problem is we are all tired of sweets so who knows when it will get eaten.
Overall it was a great day. I hope you all had a great day and let those you love know it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow your mom loves you! Looks like fun miss

Rebecca said...

It does look like Christmas of Love. The cake is cute. Mom is so fun. She loves to give.

mom and dad said...

If you want to get rid of the cake just buy a jug of milk and invite some cute boys over and it will be gone before you know it!! looked like a fun day!!so much fun getting that box together!! love mom Wells

Kasey said...

Oh I just love Valentine's Day!!! and I just love you!!

Heidi said...

That cake looks like what Alena and I got for our birthdays every year. I totally need heart shaped cake pans!