BYU doesn't get a Spring Break so last weekend I decided to take my own. I left right after class and headed up to Idaho to see these three munchkins.
It was so fun. I hadn't seen Alyssa since she was blessed and a tiny little thing... now she is a chunk and I love it.
I didn't get too many pictures because we were having to much fun to stop and snap a photo.
Saturday Ben and I went to get potatoes and the store, while there we decided to get ice cream cones. It was fun, I was asking him about school and his friends. He then became a little squirmy and said, "I just want to know if you have a boyfriend yet." I just chuckled and told him I didn't but that when I did I'd let Ben meet him and he could tell me if he didn't like him, to which Ben replied, "Well I won't tell him in front of him." What a cutie! I love that my nieces and nephews are becoming more concerned with my dating life than me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Missy you look so cute in those pictures. Emily has a really cute dress. I hope they are doing well. Great idea to go and see them all on the weekened.
We're SO happy you came to see us!!
Post a Comment